Request for Reinstatement as a Non-Degree Student
The Non-Degree Student Reinstatement form is intended for non-degree seeking students that have previously registered for a class at Lawrence as either a degree seeking or non-degree seeking student. The reinstatement form should be submitted at least 2 weeks before the first day of the intended term. A new reinstatement form is needed for each term courses are desired. Voyager login information will be provided to you after your request for reinstatement has been approved.
- If you are a high school ECCP student, you will need to contact the office of Admissions if this is your first term for the academic year.
- If you have never taken a class at Lawrence, go to the Admissions Application for your initial term.
- Employees, or their dependents, who wish to take courses under the employees benefits program will first need to visit the Tuition Benefit section on the Office of Human Resources webpage . Once that form is complete, you can return to submit this form.
- Reinstatement as a non-degree student does not confer admission to the teacher certification program. Persons interested in pursuing teacher certification should contact the Lawrence University Education Department.
- Music lessons may not be taken for credit or on an audit basis.
- Preference will be given to degree-seeking students when courses are over-subscribed. Instructors must approve the addition of non-degree seeking students prior to registration in courses. Registration for non-degree seeking students will happen when approved by the instructor. This might not occur until the first week of the term.
- Current fees for audit or course credit may be obtained from the Lawrence University Business Office.
- You must be registered in classes no later than the end of the add/drop period for the term in which the class is offered.