Current and former students may obtain an official transcript of their Lawrence work by submitting a request to the Registrar’s Office online through the Voyager Information System which will allow access to Parchment for transcript delivery. Federal law governs the release of this information and we cannot honor requests made by phone, e-mail, or third parties.
Transcript Order Process and Fees
Transcripts will not be released if an outstanding financial obligation to Lawrence University exists.
The transcript fees are:
- Electronic Delivery- $13.00 per transcript
- Mail- USPS- $13.00 plus $2.50 shipping per transcript
- FedEx- Domestic- $13.00 plus $25 shipping per transcript
- International expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost.
Transcript orders must be prepaid. Payment will be made while in the Parchment order process. Current students cannot charge their transcript order to their student accounts.
Please allow a week (more at peak times- end of term sessions, January, and June) for your order to be processed before it is shipped. Orders placed by current students after classes end will not be processed until grading and the term academic standing review are complete. Students that attended Lawrence University prior to 2002 will have a slight delay in the delivery of the transcript. Records prior to 2002 do not exist in our current system and will need to be researched and delivered to Parchment in a slightly different format.
About Electronic Delivery
As of August 2019, Lawrence University has partnered with Parchment for transcript delivery. Students must login to the Lawrence Voyager portal to verify authenticity and then be directed to Parchment to order the official transcript.
Electronic delivery is becoming increasingly common. Parchment is one of the industry leaders in transcript delivery. However, before requesting this method of transcript delivery, you should verify that the recipient accepts electronic transcripts. Additionally, it is important that you verify the appropriate email address for transmission of the transcript. If electronic delivery will not meet your needs, you can request the transcript to be delivered via Standard USPS. For information about Parchment, follow this link: https://www.parchment.com/about/
How To Order
Current students must order official transcripts through the Voyager Information System. (Student Services/Academic Resources & Services/Order Official Academic Transcript or Check Order Status). Once you are logged into Voyager and have selected Order Official Academic Transcript, you will be redirected to Parchment to create an account and place your order. You must log into Voyager to access the order page on the Parchment site. This is to authenticate you as the student and allows you to request your academic record.
- Alumni/former students with academic record access in Voyager may order transcripts through the Voyager Information System (Student Services/Academic Resources & Services/Order Official Academic Transcript). The student will then be directed to Parchment to order the transcript.
- Alumni/former students with Voyager access, but not academic record access, may activate online transcript ordering through the Voyager Information System. In Voyager, go to the Alumni tab and select Activate Your Transcript Order Page. Please allow one to two business days for activation. Once your account is activated, you will order transcripts through the Voyager Information System (Student Services/Academic Resources &Services/Order Official Academic Transcript). You will then be directed to Parchment to order the transcript.
- Alumni/former students without Voyager access please contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com for transcript access.
Questions? Contact Brokaw Central at 920-832-6583 or firstname.lastname@example.org.