We built this page as a resource for prospective Lawrence parents. Whether you are a first-time college parent, or you could open your own shop and teach other parents what you've learned (because you have already done this so many times), we hope you'll find helpful information here as you navigate the college admission process in general and at Lawrence.
Important Information and Quick Links
We have assembled a selection of the most important bits of information and links to pages you may find helpful through your son or daughter's college process.
- What we look for in an applicant to the college and the conservatory, the short answer and the long answer, including required documents
- To ensure we have all the application documents, view the status of an application online
- Learn more about signing up for a visit
- How to apply for financial aid
- Basic information on tuition and fees
- Learn about academic and music scholarships, as well as special scholarships awarded for community and environmental activism
- Get a financial aid estimate using the net price calculator
The City of Appleton
Lawrence University operates on a three-term calendar system. Each standard session is ten weeks long. In addition to the fall, winter, and spring terms, a two-week optional December term is also offered. Take a look at the academic calendar to learn more about schedules, breaks, and other important dates.