Report a general concern about a student
Information will be shared with the appropriate office or staff member(s) for evaluation and follow-up.
For immediate or urgent assistance, please contact Campus Safety available 24/7 at 920-832-6999.
Offices in the Student Life Division
Vision & Mission Statement
Our vision is that all students will become involved and informed members of our global society prepared for purposeful, balanced, and fulfilling lives. As educators within a residential community, we provide a supportive and collaborative framework empowering students to explore, engage, and connect in order for them to achieve their full potential.
- Provide opportunities that encourage students to become educated about social issues, connect student strengths and interests to respond to issues through service and promote personal reflection and awareness activities.
- Foster leadership development through community living, student employment opportunities, student government, and student clubs and organizations.
- Promote awareness and respect through programming, educational opportunities, engagement, and identity development to create a welcoming and inclusive learning environment and campus community.
- Provide opportunities that facilitate and sustain growth in the multiple dimensions of wellness: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, social and environment, intellectual, and occupational.
- Help students become lifelong learners by engaging them in local, national, and global issues and by teaching them to apply skills learned in this student-centered community to their life beyond Lawrence.
- Create an environment where students learn to take responsibility for their actions.