- Examination and treatment for minor illness and injury
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications
- Laboratory testing*
- Sexually transmitted disease testing*
- Assist with injections-allergy shots*, hormone replacement, and others
- Immunizations and travel information
- Gynecological care
- Free condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Referrals to specialist as needed
*All allergy injections and lab tests (with the exception of dip stick urinalysis, pregnancy tests, and strep tests) must be done during physician hours.
*Lab tests including STD testing: An off-campus lab will complete tests and then bill either the student’s health insurance or the student directly. Students should understand that while the Health Center and the lab maintain strict confidentiality, insurance companies may share test names and fees with the insurance policy holder. A minimal fee for lab collection will be charged to the student’s Lawrence account.