- Complete and submit the following forms via LeapFile secure email (submission link and instructions below):
- Incoming Student Medical form
- Immunizations records
- Physical Examination form
- Athletes need athletic physical form completed-see forms below
- Be sure all forms are signed by student or parent of students under 18 years old.
- Submit student health insurance information to Wellness Services using Leapfile secure email (link below) or buy student health insurance through Wellfleet Insurance. Learn more about the student health insurance requirement and Wellfleet.
- Sign the Hepatitis B/Meningitis form acknowledging the increased risks of disease living on a college campus.
- Discuss and plan for any prescriptions needed during the academic year with your provider. Learn more about Lawrence's pharmacy partnership in Appleton.
Incoming Student Health Forms
Your medical forms will be checked off in Voyager beginning in June. Check Voyager account for any updates. Please allow 3-5 business days for your forms to be checked off in Voyager.
Optional Medical Forms
Immunization & Health Acknowledgement Forms
If a vaccine is unavailable to you, you will be expected to get that vaccine at the Health Center upon arrival to campus. Contact Wellness Services for cost or other concerns.
Submit Completed Forms
Please send all completed forms to "Wellness Services" using LeapFile.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding health forms, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-832-6574.
- Go to LeapFILE secure email.
- Click on blue Wellness Services box
- Enter your name and email
- Upload your document
- Click box on bottom of screen to Upload and Send.