Wellness Services encourages students to make a plan with their healthcare provider regarding prescription refills during the academic calendar. Students may need to schedule follow-up appointments over breaks if necessary.
Providers can send prescriptions to Hometown Pharmacy to be delivered to campus, or students can transfer prescriptions by contacting the pharmacy. Contact Wellness Services with any questions/concerns.
How to Transfer Prescriptions
- Before you call a pharmacy to transfer your prescription, have the following ready:
- your current pharmacy's contact information (phone number and address)
- the prescription number (RX#)
- Call Hometown Pharmacy and let them know you want to transfer your prescription.
Let them know you are a Lawrence student and would like the medication delivered to campus.
- Inform Wellness Services of your current prescription insurance.
Managing Your Prescription Refills
You are responsible for calling in refills. Check the medication bottle for the number of refills available.
For help with new prescriptions, please feel free to contact Wellness Services for assistance.
Refilling with Hometown Pharmacy
Hometown Pharmacy does not have automatic refills. You can call Hometown Pharmacy (920-739-9232) at any hour to refill your prescription. Leave a message if it's after store hours. Provide the following information to refill your prescription:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Prescription number (RX#) - this information is on the label of your medication
- Say you are a Lawrence student
Out of refills or have a new prescription?
If you are out of refills or need a new prescription, please contact your current prescribing provider. You can also contact Wellness Services to schedule an appointment with a Health Center doctor or if you need assistance with a new prescription.