Flu shots are recommended for all students at Lawrence University. Wellness Services will hold flu shot clinics and appointments throughout the term for students to receive a vaccine.
Schedule a medical appointment
To schedule a medical appointment or to see a nurse, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-832-6574.
Appointments are preferred, but walk-in appointments are welcome. There is no cost to meet with the nurse.
Health Center hours are limited over the summer. Contact Wellness Services for inquiries.
Physician appointments available only during the academic year.
Wellness Services partners with five different family care physicians.
Wellness Services strives to provide affordable quality care to students. Any charges incurred in Wellness Services will be applied to student accounts. There is no money exchange at the Health Center. Please contact the Director of Health Services with any concerns regarding costs.
- Doctor - $8
- Nurse - free
- Medications and services - free or minimal charge
- Lab tests* - minimal fee for lab collection
*Lab tests, including STD testing, is completed by an off-campus provider. You will be billed either directly or through your health insurance. The minimal fee for lab collection will also be charged to your Lawrence Student Account. While Wellness Services and the lab maintain strict confidentiality, insurance companies may share test names and fees with your insurance policy holder.
Health Info Resources
- Medline Plus: Health Information
- Mayo Clinic: Health Information
- Eating Disorders
- Alcohol Rehab Guide
- Drugs on Campus
- Vivent Health: HIV, STD, and Hepatitis C info and referral center
- American Lung Association, Freedom From Smoking
- MSDS Chemical Inventory: hazardous materials database.
- How to Get Better Sleep Every Night
- American College Health Association