The rooms at the International House can be reserved for your events and meetings. Make a reservation through the Lawrence University reservation system.
Do you need to borrow something from the International House? From appliances to country flags, this is the forms to use!
The first floor of International House can be reserved through the Lawrence University reservation system.
Guidelines for the usage of the kitchen
- Be respectful of everything you use, other people want to have the same opportunity to use the kitchen.
- Wash, dry, and put away anything you use! Please wash things properly so that they stay in good shape.
- Any food and beverages stored in the fridge should have one of our two labels to let others know if they can grab it. Be clear if you’re sharing or not. Any food without a “Food to keep for myself” label is assumed to be for sharing. Also, if the food stays in the fridge for more than a week, and a special note was not made, then it’ll be thrown away.
- Please treat the microwave, stove, and oven with respect. Clean each of them after you’re done using it so it can be ready for others to use.
- Remember to leave the kitchen the same way or better than how you found it!
Guidelines for the gathering rooms
- Food is allowed in the living room, but everything should be cleaned after using it!
- If there’s a food spill on a couch you should clean as much as you can and make a note of it to any ISS staff.
- Remember to be mindful of other people who are also sharing the same space.
- It’s preferable that if your gathering involves food you go to the dining table, although the whole area is available.
- Remember to leave the area you were using the same way or better than how you found it!