Monday, September 9
Tuesday, September 10
Wednesday, September 11
Thursday, September 12
Friday, September 13
Saturday, September 14
International Student Summer Checklist
- Complete a visa interview at your local embassy (if needed). Contact International Student Services (ISS) with any immigration questions.
- Book your plane ticket and submit your arrival information to ISS. Note: Students with extenuating circumstances requesting an early arrival will be confirmed by Residential Education and Housing. Please check with the Residential Education and Housing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding additional charges.
- Review the International Pre-departure Handbook. This handbook is updated every July for the new incoming class.
- Review health insurance requirements and information for international students. Health insurance waivers are due by July 1, 2023, otherwise all international students will be automatically signed up and charged for health insurance.
- Learn more about the optional Friendship Family Program and consider applying.
- Make a plan to waive the foreign language requirement (if applicable) by checking the Lawrence University Course Catalog policy.
- Review the transfer credit policies (if applicable) in the Lawrence University Course Catalog.
- Contact International Student Services (ISS) with any questions: email@example.com.
- Connect with the International Student Services office and Lawrence International student organization on Facebook.
About the International Connections Program
First-year student at Lawrence? You will be matched with an upper-class student over the summer. This upper-class student will be a resource for you over the summer and help you adjust to campus.
Complete this short survey by mid-June so we can make the best match possible for you! You'll be notified of your match via email in early July.
Contact us with any concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.