Have you finished your checklist?
Check your Lawrentian Portal to complete all your steps before orientation.
Welcome Week - New Student Orientation
July 12 - August 11, 2022: Time to Shine Webinar Series
September 1 - 4, 2022: Optional pre-orientation programs
September 5, 2022: New student and parent orientation & first-year and new transfer students move in from 8am - 4pm
International Student Orientation
August 31 - September 1, 2022: International student move in. Learn about international orientation and arrival.
September 2, 2022: International Orientation starts at 8 a.m.
The International Orientation is required for all F-1 and J-1 students. Dual citizens, permanent residents, and students with global backgrounds are also welcome and can sign up by contacting InternationalHouse@lawrence.edu
- Please have no more than two persons assist with moving you into your residence hall. This will create a more efficient move-in process and reduce congestion.
- Each residence hall will have a few persons from the campus community to assist with moving your items.
Welcome Week Orientation Schedule is here! It will be updated frequently, so please check back often.
And don't forget! You can log in to the portal with your Lawrence credentials to save events and build your own custom orientation schedule. Log in to your Lawrence Portal.
Parents & Families
You may assist your student with move-in, and are invited to participate in programs on Monday, September 5th as we welcome your student to Lawrence. You can learn more about the Lawrence community and take part in activities including tours, residential education panels, a campus resource fair, and a reception with President Laurie A. Carter.
- Conservatory auditions are scheduled by the Conservatory of Music. Check with the Conservatory resource desk.
- Technology Services is available to assist you with computer-related issues and computer account information. Stop by the Helpdesk (Seeley G. Mudd Library, second floor, Room 201), Monday–Friday during business hours or by phone at (920)832-6570.
- If you have changes to your course schedule, changes can be made with your academic advisor.
Ready to Bring Your Light?
Learn more about life as a Lawrentian.
- Get to know Lawrence University
- These 13 beloved traditions keep Lawrentians connected
- Speaking Lawrentian: A helpful guide to talking the talk on the Lawrence campus
- 8 restaurants every Lawrentian should try
- Get out and explore: Our favorite trails, parks with easy access from campus
- Cheesehead or cheese curd? A guide to talking the talk in Wisconsin
- Let’s explore: Checking out 17 pieces of public art on or near campus