- Federal grants include the Federal Pell Grant and the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG).
- These grants are strictly based on the FAFSA EFC, which is established by the federal government.
- Wisconsin Grant is a need-based grant from the State of Wisconsin for Wisconsin residents.
- Award amount is set annually and can range up to $3,800.
***Vermont, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia also provide grant money to residents to attend out-of-state colleges. You should contact your state agency to determine eligibility for these awards.
Lawrence University Grants
- Lawrence University Grants are based on demonstrated financial need.
- The dollar amount varies depending on your individual household circumstances.
- Grants are not automatically renewed at the same dollar level each year, but will remain consistent with your demonstrated financial need.