The Center for Spiritual and Religious Life is a welcoming space for curious, respectful engagement with persons of similar, different or no religious tradition. It is a place for quiet personal reflection and spiritual practice.
New ways that we're using the space are as follows:
- The building won't be open to the public, please bring your ID to access Sabin House.
- If you have an appointment, please plan to bring your own mask. Campus rules will apply.
- The second floor of Sabin House is offline except to the employees with offices in the building
- Private one on one meetings with the Dean and Associate Dean will be held in virtual or physically distanced spaces with masks in place. The Meditation room has been designated for the specific purpose of confidential meetings.
- Since confidential meetings will be held in the Meditation room, that space will be offline for meditation.
- Please leave the furniture in place as it is. Items have been placed to encourage physical distancing.
- The Sabin House kitchen will be offline for cooking. The refrigerator and the stove will not be accessible to students. Guests may use the sinks in the kitchen and first floor bathroom to wash hands if necessary.
- Guests of Sabin House may remain in their shoes if they desire. We will continue to encourage shoe removal to assist our maintenance workers and preserve the space, but the request for 'no shoes' provides first and always for personal choice.
- Please refer to the occupancy limits of each room, all of which will be posted on the walls