Steps to Receiving Your Loan(s)
1. Accept your loan(s) Voyager (click here for instructions)
2. Complete Entrance Counseling*
3. Complete a Subsidized/Unsubsidized Master Promissory Note (MPN)*
If you are a first-time Federal Perkins Loan borrower:
4. Complete Perkins Loan Entrance Counseling*
5. Complete a Perkins Loan MPN*
*If you completed this as a new student, you do not need to complete this again.
Who is My "Loan Servicer"
Click here for a list of Loan Servicers appointed by the U.S. Department of Education.
Your Federal Direct Stafford Loan will be serviced by one of the loan servicers appointed by the U.S. Department of Education. Your loan servicer will contact you after your Direct Loan (Stafford or PLUS) has been disbursed. You can also view your Direct Loan information and find your loan servicer by accessing the National Student Loan Data System online at www.nslds.ed.gov (you will need the PIN you received from the U.S. Department of Education).