Send Us Your Photos!
While you may not be able to walk across the stage on the Main Hall Green on June 14, you can still be featured in the Virtual Commencement ceremony. Please take a photo of yourself in your Commencement regalia—mortar board, robe, or whatever you had planned to wear—and share it with us. We’ll then compile your photos and create a virtual processional to start our live broadcast of the ceremony.
Note: Past June 1, 2020, any new photographs uploaded may not be included in the final show.
- Download the the 2020 Commencement Slide Template
- Make your own copy by clicking "File," then "Save as." Please include your last name in the file name you create.
- Add a photo of your choosing by following the directions on the slide.
- Add your name and hometown.
- Email your slide to email@example.com.
- If you have a chance to decorate your mortar board, please consider sending a photo of it as well (email firstname.lastname@example.org). The photo may be featured in the virtual ceremony or on social media.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com. If you do not have access to Microsoft PowerPoint to edit your slide, please email a photograph and your name and hometown to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Commencement Slide Assistance."
Congratulations from LUAA!
Hearty congratulations on your impending graduation from Lawrence University!
The Lawrence University Alumni Association (LUAA) is celebrating you and your achievements by covering the cost of your graduation gown. This is our way to say welcome to the alumni family!
Upon graduation, you will automatically become a member of LUAA, a “built-in” group of people who will always support you. More information regarding the benefits of this group will be sent to you soon.
We hope you wear your gown with pride as you engage in the June 14th virtual ceremony and take pictures with family and friends. Let this gown serve as a symbol of your significant achievements and as a reminder that you are a part of a global network of learners, leaders, and Lawrentians.
Congratulations, again. You are the light!
Irene Strohbeen ’78
Order Your Gown
If you would like to receive your gown, please place your order (so you can tell them your height) by following this link: https://collegegrad.herffjones.com. Type in "Lawrence University" and hit enter to access the form.
Orders need to be placed ASAP (on or before May 14 would be ideal) to have the best chance of receiving your gown in time for Commencement weekend.