Fall 2020 - International House Updates due to COVID-19
International House is committed to safety and security for our community. As we plan for students to return to campus, here is what can be expected for Fall 2020:
International House Operations
The common gathering space (first floor) in International House, open on September 28, is available by reservation for individual use. Updated capacity for each room has been posted and students are expected to follow the Lawrence Community Campus Pledge and all campus health and safety guidelines, while in the space.
International House Hours
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 12 noon – 9 p.m.
International House Storage
Storage access is available by appointment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.
- Off-Campus Programs staff will be available for appointments via phone or video call.
- Off-Campus Programming will be conducted virtually, stay tuned for further details.
- Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions or to schedule a meeting with staff.
International Student Services (ISS)
- ISS staff will be available for routine advising appointments via Zoom.
- Documents will be sent electronically and/or via campus mail.
- International Student Orientation will be held virtually.
- Friendship Family Program activities will be held virtually.
- All other office-sponsored educational and social programming will be offered virtually when possible, and ISS will support student organizations considering other program formats, provided they follow institutional guidelines.