International House Modifications due to COVID-19
International House is committed to safety and security for our community. The below modifications to operations have been initiated temporarily due to the COVID-19.
International House Operations
The common gathering space (first floor) in International House is available by reservation for individual use. Updated capacity for each room has been posted and students are expected to follow the Lawrence Community Campus Pledge and all campus health and safety guidelines, while in the space.
International House Hours
9 a.m. – Midnight, Daily
International House Storage
Storage access is available by appointment. Please contact email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
- Off-Campus Programs staff will be available for appointments via phone or video call.
- Off-Campus Programming will be conducted virtually, stay tuned for further details.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule a meeting with staff.
International Student Services (ISS)
- ISS staff will be available for routine advising appointments via Zoom.
- Documents will be sent electronically and/or via campus mail.
- Programs and activities will be offered in-person and virtually.
- Friendship Family Program activities will be held virtually.
- ISS continues to support student organization programs and activities, provided they follow institutional guidelines.