Lawrence University will continue to offer resources to students in the same manner as we do for seasonal flu—assisting with testing and meeting the wellness needs of those who test positive.
If you test positive for Covid-19 please follow CDC guidelines for isolation.
If you test positive for COVID-19, stay home for at least 5 days and isolate from others in your home / dorm. Day 0 is the first day you have symptoms or test positive (whichever is first)
You are likely most infectious during these first 5 days.
- Wear a 4-ply or better - when around others for 10 full days.
- Do not go to classes, notify your instructors.
- Do not eat in the commons, get your meals to go and eat in your room away from others.
- Notify your close contacts – someone how has been within in 6 feet of you for 15 mins or greater in a 24 hr period.
- Use over the counter medications to relief your symptoms.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you Were exposed to someone who tested positive for Covid-19 please follow the CDC guidelines.
Wear a 4 ply mask or better.
Watch for symptoms: fever, chills, sore throat, congestion, shortness of breath, cough, fatigue, body aches.
- If symptoms develop test for covid and isolate immediately. If result is positive see reverse side for instructions.
If no symptoms: test yourself for covid on day 6 after exposure.
- IF YOU TEST- Negative - Continue taking precautions through day 10.
Free covid test available from Wellness Services and Campus Safety
If you have questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Rapid tests are available through Wellness Services 920-832-6574 or Campus Safety 920-832-6999.
Lawrence no longer requires employees or students to provide proof of vaccination. However, consistent with CDC guidance, Lawrence strongly recommends vaccination as a means to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and symptoms for those who contract the virus.
Vaccination sites located within walking distance from Lawrence University and throughout the country.