We can help you:
- Get organized and plan how to use your time more effectively
- Discuss specific study skills and learning strategies tailored to your needs
- Improve your note-taking and test preparation
- Connect with other resources in the Center and on campus
Consultations are available Tuesday through Friday. Use the scheduling link to make an appointment with the Academic Skills Specialist.
Here are some Lawrence and third-party resources that can help you improve your organizational and study skills.
Time Management Tools
Use the following tools to help you manage your time.
- Passion Planner blank weekly scheduler (pdf)
Quizlet - A popular online and mobile flashcard app. Search millions of shared flashcards or create your own!
Study Stacks - Search free flashcards shared by students and teachers. Play games created from your flashcards.
Purdue Online Writing Lab - Comprehensive writing resources