Accounts Payable Forms
- Cash or Debit Card Advance Request
- Missing Receipt or Itemized Receipt Statement - Expense Reimbursement.xlsx
- Expense Reimbursement
- Disbursement Request 2020.xls
- Disbursement Request to Student.xls
- Blank W9 2018.pdf
- LU W-9.pdf
Vendors or other outside entities may request various forms or documentation. Please contact Accounts Payable at Accounts_Payable@lawrence.edu or 920-832-6542 for more information on the following:
Tax-exempt certificates. These forms verify Lawrence University's exemption from Sales and Use Tax. If you are traveling to a state not listed, please contact Jill Senso ext. 6544
- Wisconsin Sales Tax Exemption Certificate S-211_1
- FL exempt Cert Exp 2-29-2024
- State of New York sales tax exemption
- Michigan sales and use tax exemption
Credit application. A first time vendor may request a credit application be filled out. We have a standard form that we submit to the vendor.
Determination letter. This letter is proof that we are a charitable organization.