- Billing statement are only available online in CASHNet (click here for a preview of CASHNet)
- The first billing statement of the academic year is available on July 15
- New billing statements are available on the 15th of each month.
- Students must create a CASHNet account for their parent(s). Click here for instructions.
- Click here to view your student's bill or to make a payment online using CASHNet.
Monthly Payment Plan
Lawrence offers the option of interest-free monthly payment plans, allowing families to spread payments over 10 months. The payment plan enrollment fee is $90 and is to be included with the first monthly payment.
Payment plans are set up by the Student Accounts Office.
As a parent of a college student, you can obtain a Federal Direct PLUS Loan (also commonly referred to as the Parent PLUS Loan). Unlike a private student loan, you (the parent) are the borrower. Click here to learn more and to apply for a PLUS Loan.
In addition to the PLUS Loan, you or someone else can also co-sign for a Private Student Loan. Your student is the borrower for a Private Student Loan. Click here for more information.
Combined Payment Plan & PLUS Loan
Some families are able to reduce their overall borrowing by paying part of their balance over a 10-month period while borrowing the remainder over a 10-year period.