Support for the Lawrence Fund enriches the life of every single student. Your generosity makes the Lawrence experience more affordable for students, enriches their academic experience inside and outside the classroom, supports our world-class faculty and so much more. The Lawrence Fund does more than just keep the lights on, it lights the way for a transformative educational experience for every Lawrentian.
"I've received scholarships the past three years from three different alumni who gave in honor of their class reunions. It's because of donations like these that I can take advantage of special experiences like the D-term trip to Buenos Aires this December!"
“Here at Lawrence, I am on a scholarship, which is one of the ways I am able to attend this school. Without donors, I would not have been able to spend one of the best years at a great school like Lawrence.”
“Lawrence Fund dollars go to a lot of things that make Lawrence better in various ways. I wholeheartedly believe that everyone benefits from donors while they attend Lawrence University.”
Lawrence Fund by the Numbers
- $4 million: needed annually to ensure Lawrence has the resources to enrich the lives of Lawrentians
- $10,000 : amount tuition would increase for each student without a thriving Lawrence Fund
Your support to the Lawrence Fund allows...
- 1,440 students (94% of the student body) to receive grants and scholarships
- 300+ students to participate in varsity athletics—Go Vikings!
- 118 students to create lifelong memories studying abroad
- 1,994 students to visit Björklunden (yes, some more than once)
124 students to perform in recitals hosted by the Conservatory of Music