Application Info for LU Students
If you're a Lawrence University student looking for work during the academic year – then Björklunden is the place for you! Björklunden is looking for a few employees to assist with the Student Weekend Program throughout the academic year.
WE ARE IN NEED OF EMPLOYEES FOR ALL THREE TERMS- APPLY ASAP IF INTERESTED!
Work at Björklunden over the weekend. Dedicated, responsible and hardworking individuals are needed to assist in Björklunden’s kitchen and perform other duties as needed. Food and lodging at Björklunden included. Food service experience is a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Assist with onsite aspects of the LU Student Weekend Programs.
2) Prepare and serve food.
3) Wash dishes and clean the kitchen
4) Perform housekeeping tasks, such as vacuuming, mopping, and restroom cleaning.
5) Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1) Must understand and appreciate the value of a liberal arts education.
2) Knowledge of housekeeping and food preparation duties and standards preferred.
3) Must stay on-site at Björklunden in housing provided by Lawrence University.
4) Must travel to and from Björklunden via transportation provided by Lawrence University.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1) Federal Work-Study
2) Experience in food service industry preferred.
Period of Employment: Entire Academic Year
Hours per Weekend: 12-16
Supervisor: Kim Eckstein
Questions? Contact Kim Eckstein, Operations Manager of Björklunden.
Phone: (920) 839-2216
Email current résumé to Kim Eckstein at email@example.com