Facility Rental Rates (sales tax may apply)
Nonprofit Group Rates
- Lodging: $85/night/room, one- to four-person occupancy.
- Food: $50/day/person ($9 continental breakfast, $17 lunch, $24 dinner).
- All meals served buffet style. Participants bus tables.
Corporate Group Rates
- Lodging: $95/night/room, one- to two-person occupancy.
- Food: $55/day/person ($10 continental breakfast, $20 lunch, $25 dinner).
- Breakfast and dinner served buffet style. Lunch served as plated meal. Staff buses tables.
Day Use Rates
- $150/day for meeting space.
- $500/day for a special event.
- $5,000.00 for weddings and receptions.
- Includes lunch, meeting space, coffee, and water.
We are happy you are interested in having your wedding or reception at the Björklunden lodge! Weddings and receptions are $5,000. Check out the DCVB's website for more Door County wedding and reception info: http://www.doorcounty.com/weddings/index.asp. Learn more about our weddings here.
- $500 for a two-hour event (weddings, baptisms, services, etc.).
- The Chapel is open for tours from mid-June to late August, Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 1 - 4 p.m.
- Tour fee: $5/person.
- Two bedrooms w/baths, kitchenette, wood stove, large sitting room with dining table. Limited availability. The space was completely renovated in the spring of 2006.
Lodge Room Rental
- Opportunities for lodging throughout the summer are on a limited-availability basis.
If you have questions, please contact Kim Eckstein by phone at 920-839-2216 or email at email@example.com.
A look at what Björklunden means to Lawrentians.