Learn How To Use GivePulse
Students and student organizations can learn how to use GivePulse to track and list volunteer events by scheduling a 30 minute GivePulse training through Handshake.
Find Volunteer Opportunities
- Log into GivePulse with your LU ID
- Click the "Events" tab to see a full list of upcoming and ongoing service opportunities
- Alternatively, you can search using keywords such as by organization, social cause, virtual volunteer opportunities etc. You can also peruse opportunities using the GivePulse calendar widget on our CCE Volunteer Opportunities webpage.
- Click "Register" and submit any required information.
- Don't forget to log back in after you volunteer to record your hours!
Log Your Volunteer Hours On GivePulse
- Log into GivePulse with your LU ID.
- Navigate to the GivePulse event you participated in.
- To add impacts that aren't attached to a specific event, click your profile dropdown in the top right corner and select "Add Impacts".
- Click "Add Impact".
- Submit any required information.