Download this form to complete and print your Voter ID card.
This is not your voter registration, but it will be required in order to help to identify you at the polls.
Lawrence University works closely with the City of Appleton's Clerk's Office to provide proof of residence so you can register to vote in Wisconsin if you are eligible. You will be able to vote immediately after completing registration. If you live on campus, Lawrence has provided your proof of residence to Appleton City's Clerk's Office.
Confirm you are registered to vote in Wisconsin by visiting myvote.wi.gov.
You can also register at the polls immediately after completing registration. Be sure to bring your Voter ID.
Escorts to Campus Polling Location
If you would like someone to go with you to the polls to register or vote, escorts are available. Stop by the Warch Campus Center Info Desk for details regarding who the escorts are for any given election day. Students, staff and faculty are on cue as volunteers.
Street Addresses for Campus Housing
When registering to vote, you will need the physical address of your campus housing. Find your address below:
- Brokaw Hall - 115 South Drew Street, Appleton, WI 54911
- Colman Hall - 212 South Durkee Street, Appleton, WI 54911
- Hiett Hall - 403 East College Avenue, Appleton, WI 54911
- Kohler Hall - 718 East Alton Street, Appleton, WI 54911
- Ormsby Hall - 401 East College Avenue, Appleton, WI 54911
- Plantz Hall - 600 East College Avenue, Appleton, WI 54911
- Sage Hall - 723 East Boldt Way, Appleton, WI 54911
- Trever Hall - 815 East South Street, Appleton, WI 54911
- Big Exec - 300 South Meade Street, Appleton, WI 54911
- Small Exec - 813 East John Street, Appleton, WI 54911
- Quad Residences
- 203 N. Union Street / 206 S. Lawe Street / 218 S. Lawe Street / 711 E. Alton Street / 733 East Alton Street / 712 E. Boldt Way / 726 E. Boldt Way / 738 E. Boldt Way / 741 E. Boldt Way / 742 E. Boldt Way
Let Us Know!
If you have any issues at the polls, please let someone know. If you experience any difficulty at the polling station, please see the assigned person in charge of that polling location and contact the City Clerk's office at 920-832-6443.
Campus Assistance in registering to vote
More information on obtaining Wisconsin identification for voting purposes.