Visitors to the Mudd Library are always welcome. Here are a few things you should know before you arrive:
Can I Check Out Items From the Seeley G. Mudd Library?
Residents of Northeast Wisconsin can check out some materials from the Seeley G. Mudd Library. Please be aware of the following before you visit the library:
- Residents must obtain a FVLC or a NEWIL courtesy card from their local public or academic library prior to coming to the library.
- The courtesy card will allow the check out of specific books, scores, and documents.
- Courtesy card patrons are limited to a total of 5 items at a time and a new courtesy card must be obtained for each subsequent check out.
Library materials that may not be checked out include:
- CDs, audiocassettes, and LPs
- DVDs and videocassettes
- Other audio/visual materials.
- Reference materials
- Special collection materials
- Items on course reserves
- New courtesy cards must be presented along with the item(s) if wishing to renew them.
- All items are subject to recall if Lawrence students, faculty, or staff have need of these materials.
- Interlibrary Loan services are reserved for Lawrence students, faculty, and staff only.