The Office of Communications is a team of talented communications professionals working collaboratively to share the story of Lawrence University.
We oversee the University’s brand and provide strategic direction for messaging, marketing, media, web, and creative design needs.
- We write, design, and produce university print publications, direct mail, promotional materials, and email.
- We manage the university’s primary website and social media channels.
- We work with local, regional, and national media to share news and stories, responding to queries and facilitating interviews if needed.
- We inform and engage the Lawrence community, including alumni, parents, faculty, and staff.
- We increase awareness within the Fox Valley of the primary cultural and athletics events hosted on campus.
In short, we produce mission-driven strategic content that enhances the reputation of Lawrence University—the academic excellence of our College and Conservatory; our student, faculty, and alumni achievements; our strong connections to the surrounding Appleton and Fox Valley communities; the world-class events hosted on campus; and the university’s storied history and bright future.
If you're interested in working with us, we encourage you to contact us early and often. Visit us in Brokaw Hall—we're located on the second floor—or give us a call at (920) 832-7325.
We look forward to working with you.