Group Housing (small houses, quad buildings, and lofts)
Lawrence University group housing program provides students with an opportunity to take an active role in their residential experience by engaging in a community of individuals with common educational or co-curricular interests. These communities promote student learning through social programming and service to others. In addition, they offer a more independent style of living that promotes and enhances development of life skills. In order to apply for this type of housing you must:
- Attend one of the mandatory group housing information sessions
- Thursday, April 5th, 5-6pm Davis Conference Room
- Tuesday, April 10th, 5-6pm Runkel Conference Room
- Thursday, April 12th, 5-6pm Davis Conference Room
- Tuesday, April 17th, 5-6pm Runkel Conference Room
- Have a group of interested students to fill the facility for which you are applying
- Be able to articulate what your group will offer to the campus community and/or greater Appleton area
- Appear before the selection committee for a 15-minute Q&A with the selection board on Thursday, May 3rd (Thursday of Spring Term Reading Period).
You do not have to be a LUCC-recognized student organization to apply for group housing. Rather, you need a group of students with an interest in a particular mission/purpose to benefit the Lawrence community.