Group Housing (small residences, quad buildings, and lofts)
Lawrence University group housing program provides students with an opportunity to take an active role in their residential experience by engaging in a community of individuals with common educational or co-curricular interests. These communities promote student learning through social programming and service to others. In addition, they offer a more independent style of living that promotes and enhances development of life skills. In order to apply for this type of housing you must:
- Attend ONE of the mandatory group housing information sessions held in Runkel Conference Room, Warch Campus Center
- Tuesday, April 9th, 5 pm
- Thursday, April 11th, 5 pm
- Tuesday, April 16th, 5 pm
- Have a group of interested students to fill the facility for which you are applying
- Be able to articulate what your group will offer to the campus community and/or greater Appleton area
- Appear before the selection committee for a 15-minute Q&A with the selection board on Thursday, May 2nd (Thursday of Spring Term Reading Period)
You do not have to be a LUCC-recognized student organization to apply for group housing. Rather, you need a group of students with an interest in a particular mission/purpose to benefit the Lawrence community.
Interested in forming or joining a group house but not sure how to apply or where to start?
Plan to attend the Group Housing 101 Info Session - Thursday, April 4th, 5 pm - Davis Conference Room - Warch Campus Center