Comprising more than 107,000 square feet on four levels, the Warch Campus Center is a striking, light-filled building set along the Fox River. The campus center opened in fall 2009 as a gathering place for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and guests from the Fox Cities community.
The Warch Campus Center includes
- A cinema
- Campus dining services, a cafe and coffee shop, and catering facilities
- Mailboxes for all students and a post office
- A convenience store
- A logo store
- Meeting rooms and lounges
- Venues for major campus events
- Info desk/reception area
- Student publications workspaces and computer lab
- Student programming spaces for entertainment, activities, and meetings of campus organizations
- Offices, storage, and workspace for the Office of Campus Activities and for student organizations
- Administrative offices for the campus center director, food services provider Bon Appetit, Campus Safety staff, and others.
- The Office of Conference & Event Services
Did You Know...
- The campus center's official name is the Richard and Margot Warch Campus Center. Richard Warch is the second‐longest serving president in Lawrence University history.
- The building has earned a LEED Gold certification for meeting sustainability goals in energy conservation, environmental friendliness, and green building. Find out more about LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification.
- It features 17,000 square feet of glass and 693,000 pounds of Fond du Lac stone veneer.