You have the responsibility to:
- Establish plans to meet your educational and living expenses.
- Keep informed by reviewing all information sent to you as well as by regularly checking your status on Voyager.
- Apply for financial aid early.
- Submit all forms required to complete the application.
- Read, understand, and retain copies of all information and/or forms that are sent to you, or that you must sign.
- Regularly check your Lawrence University e-mail account for financial aid updates.
- Keep the University notified of any changes in name, address, or marital status.
- Notify the Office of Financial Aid of all sources of funds you receive that are not listed on your award notification.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
You have the right to:
- Be advised of what financial aid programs are available and how to apply for them.
- Be advised of requirements in the case of withdrawal, refunds, and repayment of financial aid.
- Have all application information treated with the highest professional confidentiality.
- Be advised of the procedures and deadlines for submitting application(s) for financial aid.
- Be advised of how and when financial aid funds are disbursed.
- Request a review of your aid package if a family and/or financial circumstance has changed.