Need to request an exemption from housing ? Below is the form for communicating that request.

Residential Education Form

Need to request a meal accommodation or a housing accommodation based on a medical or other qualifying criteria? 

Students in active status or who will be registering for an upcoming term can connect with Lawrence's Accessibility Services by completing the eligibility form to have your request reviewed.