Exit Counseling

Graduating? Have a federal loan? Now is the time to complete Exit Counseling. Use the link below to complete Exit Counseling based on the federal loan you borrowed.

Who is My "Loan Servicer"

Click here for a list of Loan Servicers appointed by the U.S. Department of Education.

Your Federal Direct Loan will be serviced by one of the loan servicers appointed by the U.S. Department of Education. Your loan servicer will contact you after your Federal Direct Loan (or Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan) has been disbursed. You can also view your Direct Loan information and find your loan servicer by accessing the National Student Loan Data System online at www.nslds.ed.gov (you will need the PIN you received from the U.S. Department of Education).

Repayment Options

You have several repayment options for your Federal Direct Loans. In addition to different repayment plans, the U.S. Department of Education offers loan forgiveness programs for teachers and public service positions.