Special Circumstance Request
To request a special circumstance review, YOU MUST SUBMIT ALL of the following documents to the Financial Aid Office.
In addition to the information below, you must also complete the Financial Aid Checklist requirements. Documents can be submitted to the Financial Aid Office by email, fax or mail.
1. Signed statement explaining your situation
- Include the student's name and date of birth
- Be sure to include key things, such as: dates (when did things occur?), names (who was affected?), and specific dollar amounts.
- Statement must be signed by parent or student
2. Tax documents
- Signed copy of 2018 Federal Tax Return
- Copy of 2018 W-2 Form(s)
3. Supporting documentation
- Requests will not be considered until supporting documentation is provided.
- Examples: medical bills, termination letter, court records, billing statements, etc.