Special Circumstance Request
To request a special circumstance review, YOU MUST SUBMIT ALL of the following documents to the Financial Aid Office.
In addition to the information below, you must also complete the Financial Aid Checklist requirements. Documents can be submitted to the Financial Aid Office by email, fax or mail.
1. Special Circumstance Form
Students applying for admission to Lawrence for Fall 2018 should complete the 2019-20 Special Circumstance Form (PDF).
2. Statement explaining your situation
- Include the student's name and date of birth
- Be sure to include key things, such as: dates (when did things occur?), names (who was affected?), and specific dollar amounts.
- Statement must be signed by parent or student
3. Supporting documentation
- Requests will not be considered until supporting documentation is provided.
- Examples: medical bills, termination letter, court records, billing statements, etc.
4. Tax documents and earnings information
- Copy of most Recent Paystub(s)
- Copy of 2018 Federal Tax Return (when available)
- Copy of 2018 W-2 Form(s) (when available)