Lawrentians can go on to pursue careers in litigation, legislation, government, family law, immigration, environmental law, corporate law, private law, sports law, the court system, investigation and consulting.
They can also earn advanced degrees in law, political science, international relations, and legal studies.
Examples of recent employers
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Honigman Miller Schwartz & Cohn, LLP
- Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Michael Best & Friedrick, LLP
Examples of recent graduate programs
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Stanford Law School
- Vanderbilt Law School
- Washington University School of Law
Make Connections. Find Opportunities.
Want to connect your major or passions with your life after Lawrence? Career communities can make that happen. Join a community to get connected with internships, jobs, research and volunteer opportunities, and Lawrence alumni in your fields of interest.