We are happy you are interested in having your wedding or reception at the Björklunden lodge!
In order for your big day to go as smoothly as possible, please read all of the following information carefully. Note that it is the responsibility of the renter to communicate these guidelines to any contracted service providers. A list of local resources for weddings and receptions can be found below.
For information about weddings and receptions in the Boynton Chapel visit The Boynton Chapel page.
Please contact Kim Eckstein at Björklunden with questions, (920) 839-2216, email@example.com
$3,500 for weddings and receptions
For information about fees and deposits, contact Kim Eckstein at Björklunden, (920) 839-2216, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Midnight curfew for music and alcohol.
• Turn off lights when not in use, especially string lights, to reduce fire hazard.
• By the end of the night, turn off coffeemaker and any other appliance or device.
• Wherever alcohol is served, the floor must be protected from spill damage by a drop cloth or rubber mat.
• Windows must be kept closed when air conditioning is on.
• Please double check to make sure all personal belongings have been collected.
• Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
• Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside any Björklunden building.
• Plan for appropriate recycling and trash containers for disposable cups, napkins, bottles, cans, and especially cigarette butts. Remember that Björklunden is habitat to many animals that find littering life-threatening and unacceptable.
• Dancing is allowed on the deck only.
• NO FIREWORKS ON THE GROUNDS.
Decoration and Furniture
• Items and furniture that are rented are the responsibility of the renter and should be clearly marked.
• The following items are not acceptable: free-standing candles, candelabras (floating candles are acceptable); curtains, awnings, etc., supported by metal poles that may damage floor; aluminum confetti; wooden white chairs; furniture without rubber footing.
• No nails, screws, tacks, tape, or other adhesive may be used on any Björklunden property unless given specific permission.
• Any and all outdoor decorations must be removed before check-out.
• Throwing rice is prohibited. Confetti, sand, loose glitter, and small beads are not permitted for indoor ceremony or reception use.
Kitchen and Catering
• No parking in fire lane.
• Separate garbage from recycling and empty all garbage and recycling into appropriate dumpster.
• Do not prop open outside doors for any length of time.
• The kitchen must be cleaned properly and thoroughly.
• Caterers have, in the past, mistakenly taken Björklunden equipment. Please take care to leave our property as it was found.
Reasons for forfeiting some or all of the deposit
• Failure to follow any of the above rules and guidelines.
• Any abusive and/or destructive damage to Björklunden property.
• Failure to separate recyclables from garbage.
• Any litter, especially broken glass, found on Björklunden property.