Reach Counseling and Harbor House
Reach Counseling and Harbor House provide services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for victims of sexual assault or abuse, their families and friends. Services are available to all regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, or disability.
Services are confidential and offered at no cost.
Each Center's advocates will provide information for you to make informed choices and assist you throughout the medical and/or legal process.
Advocacy Services Provided
All services are free to students, faculty and staff of the Lawrence University community.
- Information and accompaniment to SANE exams
- Explaining the options available through the police department
- Accompany survivors to the police department to file a report
- Off-campus counseling through the Sexual Assault Crisis Center
- Assistance with criminal justice court
- Assisting with conversations about Housing and academic accommodations assistance
- Safety planning
- Help navigating the Lawrence University Sexual Misconduct process
Connect with an Advocate
To schedule with Reach Counseling
- Call 920-722-8150 24/7 hotline
- E-mail Ciara Hill, Advocacy Program Director
To schedule with Harbor House:
- Call 920-832-1667 Main Appleton Office