Campus Advocate from the Sexual Assault Crisis Center
The Campus Advocate is available to provide both on- and off-campus information, support and resources for anyone who has experienced sexual assault, intimate partner violence, stalking, and/or harassment.
The position is a result of Lawrence University and the Sexual Assault Crisis Center's collaboration to provide advocacy services to the Lawrence community.
All services are free to students, faculty and staff of the Lawrence University community.
- Information and accompaniment to SANE exams
- Explaining the options available through the police department
- Accompany survivors to the police department to file a report
- Off-campus counseling through the Sexual Assault Crisis Center
- Assistance with criminal justice court
- Housing and academic accommodations assistance
- Safety planning
- Help navigating the Lawrence University Sexual Misconduct process
- Counseling provided by either Lawrence University staff counselors or a therapist through the Sexual Assault Crisis Center.
Katelyn Greely - Current Campus Advocate
Katelyn Greely is the current Lawrence Campus Advocate from the Sexual Assault Crisis Center. The Sexual Assault Crisis Center provides crisis intervention, advocacy and counseling to those affected by sexual trauma in the Fox Valley region.
Connect with the Campus Advocate
To schedule an appointment with Katelyn:
- Call Wellness Services at 920-832-6574
- Email at Katelyn@sacc-foxcities.org. Emails will be answered as quickly as possible during office hours.
- Call the Sexual Assault Crisis Center at 920-733-8119
Wellness Center Office Hours and by appointment
- Wednesday 9-5pm
- Fridays 9-2pm
Virtual office hours (videochat)
- Mondays from 2:30-4:30pm
- Wednesdays from 11-1pm
Need immediate assistance?
Call the Sexual Assault Crisis Center 920-733-8119.
The Sexual Assault Crisis Center
Sexual Assault Crisis Center provides services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for victims of sexual assault or abuse, their families and friends. Services are available to all regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, or disability.
Services are confidential and offered at no cost.
The Center's advocates will provide information for you to make informed choices and assist you throughout the medical and/or legal process.