The Office of Instructional Technology reports to the Provost and Dean of the Faculty and helps facilitate the integration of technology into teaching and learning.
We support teaching and learning by:
- providing one-on-one consultation with faculty
- designing and leading technology workshops for faculty and staff
- helping faculty design instructional projects for courses
- developing instructional documentation or handouts
- designing and implementing classroom technology
You do not need to be a tech-wizard to take advantage of instructional design and technology! We are here to help you work through the technical and pedagogical challenges that come with introducing technology into instruction.
Instructional Technology SharePoint Site
For information about Canvas, upcoming workshops, classrooms, recommended technology tools, and other resources to support teaching and learning we invite you to visit the Instructional Technology SharePoint site (requires Office 365 login).