Note that completion of the form will submit the report to the Title IX Coordinator and is a non-confidential source.
You may elect to submit a report in a variety of ways.
- In-Person: Connect with the Equity and Title IX Office or an Official with Authority in person
- On-Line: Using the online reporting form
- Via Email: TitleIX@lawrence.edu
- Should a person under the age of eighteen (18) be involved, mandatory reporters must alert appropriate authorities.
- It is up to you if you would like the police involved in a separate investigation and report. If you are interested in working with the police, the Title IX Coordinator and Campus Safety will navigate the connection.
- If you are in need of immediate medical attention, call 911 for help.
- If you are in need of immediate mental health support call 988 for help or the 24-hour crisis counseling line.