- Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM) - Lawrence is a member of the ACM, a consortium of 14 academically excellent, independent liberal arts colleges located in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Colorado.
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR) - Two staff members hold professional memberships. AIR is the world's largest professional organization of institutional researchers comprised of more than 4,000 members. AIR provides educational resources, best practices, and professional development.
- Association for Institutional Research in the Upper Midwest (AIRUM) - Two staff members hold individual memberships to AIRUM, which consists of postsecondary educational institutions and related agencies in Iowa, Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Wisconsin, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education (AALHE) - One staff member holds a professional membership. AALHE is an organization of practitioners interested in using effective assessment practice to document and improve student learning.
- Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium (HEDS) - Lawrence is a member of HEDS, which consists of 130+ small, private, nonprofit institutions around the country that are committed to sharing and using information to more fully enact their missions and promote effective liberal arts education.
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU) - Lawrence is a member of NAICU, which is open to all accredited independent (private) nonprofit colleges and universities.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) - Lawrence is a member of the NCAA, a nonprofit association committed to providing an opportunity for more than 460,000 college student-athletes to compete annually in college sports. We are a Division III school.
- Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (WAICU) - Lawrence is a member of WAICU, which is an organization of 24 independent or private institutions of higher learning in Wisconsin. Membership is limited to accredited, nonprofit institutions.