- Login to your Voyager account
- Click on the Student Services tab
- Click on Your Student Account (this will direct you to Transact)
- Access your TRANSACT account (see above). Note: Only students can access eRefund.
- On the menu to the left, click on your name
- Scroll to the "Payers" section and click on "send a payer invitation"
- Enter the requested information and click "Send invitation"
Note: Only students can enroll in eRefund online in TRANSACT.
In order to receive your refund electronically, you must first register your checking or savings account information in TRANSACT. Follow these steps to enroll in eRefund:
- Access your Transact account. Note: Only students can access eRefund.
- On the Overview page, scroll to the middle of the page to the section "Sign up for direct deposit refunds!"
- Click "Sign Up."
- Read and agree to terms by checking "I agree to terms" and then click on "Continue."
- Select "New Bank Account" in drop down box, complete the requested information, and click "Complete."
- You will receive a confirmation email when eRefund enrollment is set up.
Note: eRefund is different from Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit is used by the Payroll Office to pay earnings for student employment.