Built in 1919, the 1,184-seat Lawrence Memorial Chapel is used for public events such as the Lawrence Artist and Jazz series, ensemble concerts, public meetings and the university convocation series. The chapel features a magnificent 41-stop mechanical-action organ built by John Brombaugh of Eugene, Oregon.
Memorial Chapel is located at 510 East College Avenue.
Seating 249 people, Harper Hall is the site for most student and faculty recitals, as well as pre-concert talks and lectures. Reception space is located just outside in the Harper Hall Lobby.
Harper Hall is located inside the Music-Drama Center, 420 E. College Avenue.
Stansbury Theatre, seating 445, is the largest theatre space on campus excluding Memorial Chapel. It is typically used for the operas and term musicals, but is also a great space for large group lectures.
Stansbury Theatre is located inside the Music-Drama Center, 420 East College Avenue.
Cloak Theatre is primarily a back box experimental theatre, but because of that, the possible applications are endless. During the academic year Cloak Theatre is the site of improvisational comedy, student-directed projects and musicals.
Cloak Theatre is located inside the Music-Drama Center, 420 East College Avenue.