About the Visit
During the visit, a current Lawrence student will lead your group on a 70-minutes tour of our beautiful campus along the Fox River. One of our admissions counselors will also provide a 30-minute presentation geared towards the age of students visiting. Specific itinerary options are available on the group visit request form.
Guidelines for Group Visits
- Registration: Advanced registration is required. Please provide us with a two-weeks notice to schedule your visit.
- NOTE: Approval of group visit requests is dependent on the availability of student tour guides, classes being in session, and the volume of other group visit requests. We are also unable to accommodate groups in October or April due to high volume of prospective student visitors.
- For guarantee of tour guide availability, please choose from one of our standard itinerary options when submitting your request.
- Capacity: The maximum number of students we can accommodate per visit is 60
- Chaperone to student ratios:
- Middle school groups – 1 chaperone per 20 students
- High school groups – 1 chaperone per 15 students
- Dining options: We welcome your group to have lunch in our dining hall for $7.75 per person in advance, or $9.50 at the door