Students who are registering to take a German course in the coming academic year should take our on-line placement exam, administered through TrueNorth. The exam will take about 20 minutes and will recommend the level of course for which you should register.
Follow the instructions below to take the online exam.
1. Go to the German exam
2. You'll be prompted to create an account on the TrueNorth web site
3. Enter your first and last name
4. Enter your Lawrence email address
5. For ID, type in "new student" (without quotes)
6. Create a password for yourself (do NOT use your Lawrence password)
If you have previously created an account and are returning to the site, click the "I already have an account" link at the bottom to log in.
If you have questions about the exam, please contact the German department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org