Lawrentians can go on to pursue careers in medicine, public health, and other health professions.
They can also go on to earn advanced degrees in various health professions, public health, biomedical ethics, medical administration, and more.
Examples of recent employers
- Wisconsin Early Autism Project
- State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Statistics Canada
- College Possible - AmeriCorps
Examples of recent graduate programs
- Boston University - School of Public Health
- Columbia University - Environmental Health Science (M.P.H.)
Make Connections. Find Opportunities.
Want to connect your major or passions with your life after Lawrence? Career communities can make that happen. Join a community to get connected with internships, jobs, research and volunteer opportunities, and Lawrence alumni in your fields of interest.
Learn more about Life after Lawrence.