A report is filled out by anyone including a responsible employee (instructor, coach, residence hall director or RLA, administrator, staff supervisor, or campus safety officer) who learns of sexual misconduct. The report is sent to the Title IX Coordinator to improve campus safety.

Report Form


A complaint is filled out by a person who has experienced sexual misconduct and wants the university to take action (to mediate or investigate with possible sanctions). A SHARE advocate can help the person fill out the complaint.

Complaint Form