Confidential resources listed in the sidebar are designated confidential resources who can help you:
- Listen and support all students
- Get counseling or medical help
- Arrange for protection or academic and housing accommodations
- Share all resources and support available to empower you
- File a report or formal complaint
- Contact law enforcement
- confidential resources are specially trained to help students navigate options and services on campus.
For confidentiality, you should speak to a SHARE confidential resource who is not your supervisor, instructor, or coach. Suspected sexual abuse of anyone under age 18 will be reported to child protective service.
Michelle Swenson 920-733-8119 or 920-832-6574
What is a sexual assault advocate?
The Campus Sexual Assault Advocate at Lawrence University is a professional staff member who works for the Sexual Assault Crisis Center. The advocate's role is to provide nonjudgmental, confidential support to student survivors of sexual assault and advocate. The advocate is trained to help students navigate options, explain Lawrence's sexual misconduct policy and services on and off campus available to assist in the healing process.