If you received an outside scholarship, congratulations! Find out what you need to do next.

In accordance with Federal Student Aid regulations, you must report outside scholarships to the Financial Aid Office. Outside scholarships may impact your eligibility for the following need-based federal student aid programs:

  • Federal Work Study

  • Federal Direct Subsidized Loan

How do I report my scholarships?

You can choose one of the following ways to report your scholarship(s).

  •  Complete the Outside Scholarship Report Form and return it to the Financial Aid Office.
  • Report it on your Voyager account by completing the steps below:
    • Log in to your Voyager account
    • Click "Student Services" tab
    • Click "Financial Aid"
    • Click "View Financial Aid Award"
    • Select correct aid year
    • Click "Outside Scholarships" tab
    • Report your outside scholarship(s)

Where should my scholarships be mailed to? 

Student Accounts Office
Lawrence University
711 E. Boldt Way
Appleton, WI  54911

Please be sure to include the following when sending your scholarship checks:

  • Your (student) Name
  • Your (student) LU ID

How are outside scholarships applied to my bill? 

Scholarships are usually paid with one check or two checks. The timing of when the scholarship check is received affects how the scholarship is applied to your bill.

If it's paid with one check, we split the annual amount evenly for each term (fall, winter, and spring). If it's paid with two checks, we split the first check in two-thirds for fall term and one-third for winter term. Then for the second check we receive, we split one-third for winter term and two-thirds for spring term.

Reach out to our Student Accounts Office if you have more questions.