Additional Virtual Help
Though we're available to help in the building, you may also want to get help from these instructional videos:
- Requesting items through the library catalog (students on campus select Lawrence University library for pickup location and receive item through campus mail; faculty/staff select office delivery)
- Digitization request: Request to have an article or book chapter from our library scanned and sent electronically (for all current LU faculty/staff/students)
- Accessing the library's electronic resources from off-campus
- Searching & browsing eJournals from off-campus
- Remote reference options: How to get help from your friendly librarians
- Navigating Library OneSearch: A variety of videos with tips on how to use OneSearch to search library resources and articles.