If the answer to your question does not appear below, please contact us at 920-832-6548 or email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Any money given to the Lawrence Fund is part of Lawrence University’s annual operating budget and makes an immediate impact on current students through:
- financial aid
- research, internship, and study-abroad opportunities
- world-class faculty
- 22 varsity athletic teams
- student retreats at Björklunden
- library resources
- lab and classroom equipment
- maintaining residence life facilities
Gift club recognition includes all gifts to the Lawrence Fund given in a fiscal year — July 1 through June 30.
$50,000 and more Lutetium (LU)
$25,000 – 49,000 Lawrencium
$10,000 – 24,999 Platinum
$5,000 – 9,999 Gold
$2,000 – 4,999 Silver
$1,000 – 1,999 Bronze
$500 – 999
$250 – 499
Cupola Club(graduates of the last nine years)
$100 – 249
Gifts come in many different forms such as cash, checks, online gifts, and securities, just to name a few. Visit How to Give for more information.
Yes! The most popular designations are the area of greatest need (what is generally known to be the Lawrence Fund), student scholarships, the library, Björklunden, the Conservatory or Academy of Music, and athletics. You may also choose to designate your Lawrence Fund gift to any academic department.
The tax year runs January 1 through December 31. Lawrence’s fiscal year runs July 1 through June 30.
- Online gifts must be made prior to midnight Central Time December 31 (for tax year) or June 30 (for fiscal year).
- Credit cards over the phone or mailed and processed prior to the close of business on December 31 (for tax year) or June 30 (for fiscal year).
Checks mailed must be postmarked and dated on or before December 31 (for tax year) or June 30 (for fiscal year).