- First floor, near the reference desk, next to the stairs
- Second floor, outside the Center for Academic Success offices
- Color prints can be retrieved from the first floor copier.
- Students do have a printing quota. See the Campus Printing page for amounts and a long list of frequently asked questions. This page also includes information about how to print using the release stations.
- If you'd like to print from a personal device that doesn't have the LU printers installed, upload your document to print.lawrence.edu, then release it at a print release station.
- Release stations are located near the printers and the copier for color printing. To locate your document, authenticate by typing your LU username and password into the screen, or swipe your LU ID card. Select your document(s), the click print to release them to the printer.
- If you're printing in color, send your document to lawrence_copiers_color (see the copier info on this page).
- Located on the first floor, near the circulation desk.
- In addition to coins and dollars, students may use Viking Gold by swiping their student ID cards.
- The copier can do black & white and color copying
- This also serves as the color printer (select lawrence_copiers_color as the destination).
- Copy fees are as follows: 8 1/2" x 11" and 8 1/2" x 14" pages are 15 cents per side for black & white and 40 cents per side for color; 11" x 17" pages are 30 cents per side for black & white and 80 cents per side for color.
- First floor, to the right of the circulation desk. The KIC scanner can email documents up to 25 MB or less (about 25 scanned pages). It scans from above the document and is great for scanning from books and scores. Both the KIC and the flatbed scanner can save to a USB flash drive.
- First floor, near the CD cabinets. This scanner is for use with PhotoScore music transposition software.
- The library has a ViewScan II digital microform scanner. It will scan a variety of microform materials, including microfilm, microfiche, and micro opaque cards.
- The ViewScan II software allows editing of page images and the option to save to a flash drive or print.
- The microform scanner is located on the first floor in the microfilm reading annex to the right of the stairs, near the reference desk.
Lockers for student use are available on the third and fourth floors. Keys are available for checkout from the circulation desk for a renewable 28 day loan period. Please remember the following when using a locker.
- All library materials must be checked out and stamped with a valid due date before they are stored in a locker.
- Periodicals, reference materials, and other non-circulating items cannot be stored in a locker.
- The lockers are inspected on a weekly basis. Items that are not checked out will be removed.
- All lockers are cleared out at the end of the school year. Keys must be returned before students leave for the summer.
The library has six individual study rooms on the fourth floor that are assigned on a term-by-term basis. An application is required for student office use.